- hole boring, drilling, chamfering and reaming;
- holemaking for the fixing structural elements.
- machining of external and internal cylindrical surfaces;
- drilling, hole enlarging and reaming, thread forming;
- machining of parts, having diameter up to 320 mm and length up to 2700 mm;
- machining of parts such as 'disk' with diameter up to 600 mm;
- manufacturing of the parts: shafts, disks, axles, fingers, flanges, rings, bushings, nuts, couplings,
- face and profile milling;
- slot milling;
- machining of the external and internal surfaces of different configurations.
- worktable size is 1000 x 630 mm;
- the largest diameter of drilling is 30 mm;
- the largest diameter of boring is 250 mm.
- flat grinding;
- circular exterior grinding;
- circular internal grinding.
- plasma cutting along the outline with the use of CNC machines (sheet thickness is up to 30 mm);
- gas cutting along the outline with the use of CNC machines (sheet thickness is up to 150 mm);
- size of the cutting table is 6х2.5 m.
Plasma cutting compared with gas cutting provides a smaller number of parts deformations. Table rigid structure eliminates its vibrations and provides sheet horizontal position on its surface, which allows cutting with a 0.1 mm deviation.
- semiautomatic welding;
- manual arc welding;
- argon-arc welding;
- gas welding.
- steel annealing;
- steel hardening;
- steel tempering.
Stamping work section:
- manufacture of metal products, parts made of rolled steel sheets or strip made by means of stamping, cold and hot pressing on mechanical crank presses with use of a tooling (dies and molds);
- stamping of metal products on their own dies and molds, as well as the dies of the customer;
- designing and manufacturing of tooling for metal cold forming.
Design documentation development and tracking
Stages of designing preproduction:
- Technical design specification
- Technical proposal
- Draft project
- Technical project
- Working project
- making of arches and ceilings;
- manufacture of ladders, gates, doors, coverings, racks, and other welded metal structures;
- repairing of trailers;
- preparation under painting through the use of sand-blasting and painting of parts by using the airless spraying;
- manufacture and restoration of augers;
- manufacture of self-flowing pipes.