The 'A3TECH-Ukraine' liquid fertilizer delivery systems are a complex of innovative equipment that makes it possible purposefully and precisely to apply liquid fertilizers directly to the seedbed or to another area of its effective action, in accordance to the technology implemented at your enterprise. This system is easily mounted on a cultivator, a grain drill and a precision drill, regardless of the manufacturer, and works individually (independently) without interfering in the electric or hydraulic dosing and seeding system - due to the electric drive of the liquid fertilizer dosing system. The application amount according to the seed rate is set and adjusted by the means of a ordinary mobile device, whether it is a smartphone or a tablet with the 'Android' or 'iOS' operating system. Advantages of this system are the absence of cables from the tractor to the unit, which makes it possible to simplify the system quite substantially, and confidently speak of high reliability and uninterrupted operation.
- distribution unit, which is located on the unit and includes electronic circuit boards for
the emptying control, GPS, GPRS and Wi-Fi modules.
At the same time supports the operation of 4 electric pumps,
both in parallel and in serial connection
||- flow meter
- electric pump. Power is selected
based on the needs of the customer. The system has
the opportunity to work with a rate from 5 l/ha to 300 l/ha
||- - mobile device with software on customer's choice (phone or tablet)
The software provided on the mobile device allows:
- dosage and compliance with the fertilization rate from 5 to 300 l/ha. ;
- setup and observance of the application rate, l/ha;
- display of the unit speed and the rate for a certain period of time (l/min, l/day) due to the data obtaining about the unit speed and information about its width;
- a meter of treated hectares per day and a total number of hectares;
- display of working time;
- possibility of saving up to 10 programmed application rates;
- the possibility of rapid change in the application rate during the unit operation.
- Each of the distribution system outputs brings liquid into the seedbed and pressure-feeds at the seed (or to another zone, based on the needs of the technology) intentionally due to the nozzle with an aperture in diameter from 0.6 mm to 1.2 mm.
- In addition to the advantages of having a wireless connection to the terminal, there is one more thing which, in our opinion, is very significant - it is the control of the pouring out (clogging) of each nozzle. This allows you to control not only the injector clogging, but also to check (verify) the uniformity of the liquid application across the unit width in the automatic mode of the distribution box located on the unit and includes electronic circuit boards for
the emptying control, GPS modules, GPRS and Wi-Fi. At the same time, supports the operation of 4 electric pumps, both in parallel and in serial connection.